- What is Equio?
Equio is a proprietary data and analytics online platform created by New Frontier Data, the premier data collection and industry-reporting firm in the cannabis industry. Equio comes from the Latin word “equorum” for horse’s and “ore” for mouth, loosely translating to “Straight from the horse’s mouth.”
- Why do I need Equio?
Until recently, the multibillion dollar cannabis industry has been guided by little to no business intelligence, rooted in a lack of vetted and comprehensive data. New Frontier Data’s proprietary approach to data, meta-tagging, and analysis make it possible for investors, policy makers, researchers, and operators to make informed decisions in the cannabis industry, while minimizing risk – all based on authoritative and trusted intelligence.
- Am I permitted to download the Company and Country profiles?
They can be downloaded for individual use, but cannot be re-purposed.
- Where can I learn how to use all the features in Equio?
We are here to assist you! We offer multiple ways to learn how to use Equio, including:
- Sign up for one of our monthly group demos here.
- Click on the Tool Tip icon in the top right corner of each widget to learn more about that feature.
- Chat with our customer support team using the Zendesk live chat function.
- I have forgotten my password. What can I do?
Click here and follow the instructions to be sent an email with a link to reset your password.
- What are the Investing, Operating, and Researching pages for?
Our experience has taught us that our users are usually interested in at least one of the following three activities – investing in the cannabis industry, researching some aspect of the industry, or operating in the industry. Therefore, we created collections of data, insight, and resources to help you quickly find what you need based on your interest.
- I did not receive my login and password. What do I do?
- First, check your spam or junk folder in your email program as the Welcome to Equio email may have gotten marked as spam.
- If you do not see our email in your spam or junk folder, contact us to confirm the correct spelling of your email address in case there was an accidental typo.
- Also, be advised that login credentials are not sent until payment has been successfully received. If you believe your payment has been processed and you still did not receive your login credentials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- How does the 30-day trial work?
After you purchase an Essential subscription (your card is not charged at this point), you will get instant full access to all Equio Essential features free for 30 days. At the end of the thirty days, the card used during the purchase process will be automatically charged for an Equio Essential subscription at the billing rate you specified (monthly or annually). We will email you before your trial expires. If you choose to cancel your subscription prior to the end of the trial period, you will lose access to Equio immediately. If you purchased reports during the trial period, you will continue to have limited access to Equio to view your reports.
If you received your free 30-day full-access trial through the purchase of a report, you may convert to a paid subscription at any time. Your trial account will become your permanent account (everything remains intact). If you do not convert to a paid subscription by the end of the trial period, you will continue to have limited access to Equio to view your reports after the thirty-day period.
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
Yes, you may cancel at any time.
- What happens if I purchase reports during the trial period and choose to cancel? Will I still be able to access them?
Yes. If you purchased reports during the trial period and choose to cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access to the My Reports section of Equio to see your reports. However, you will no longer have access to other Equio features.
- What are the billing options?
We offer monthly or annual billing. You can pay by credit card or by Paypal for the Essential, Premium, and Premium Plus subscriptions. If you would like an Enterprise subscription, contact Caroline Kowalski at email@example.com for more information.
- Why do I not have access to certain data sets?
We offer four subscriptions at different pricing levels – Essential (least expensive), Premium, Premium Plus, and Enterprise (most expensive). Your access to data sets is limited by the subscription level you purchase.
- Which Equio subscription levels require a contract?
Checking a terms and services agreement is required for all Equio subscriptions, but individualized sales contracts are only signed for Enterprise and Advisory Services.
- How do I subscribe to New Frontier Data’s services?
You can use New Frontier Data’s services in many ways. If you are interested in our industry reports, they are available for purchase on our website. For different levels of Equio® subscriptions, please click here for further information. If you would like more information on our custom research engagements, our most tailored offering, you can contact Caroline Kowalski at firstname.lastname@example.org. For general questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Where is the stock market ticker sourced from?
The stock market ticker is sourced from Quote Media. Quotemedia provides financial stock market data and research for online brokerages, clearing firms, banks, public corporations, media portals and financial service companies.
- How often do you update your data?
Most of our data sets are updated daily or as regulations change. The remaining are updated weekly, quarterly, or twice yearly depending on the data set.
- What is Big Data?
Big data is a wide collection of data from multiple sources, both internal and external, that can be used for ongoing discovery and analysis. In depth analyses of big data is instrumental in risk reduction, cost reduction and greater operational efficiency for any industry. Big data and its proper analysis is crucial for operators, investors, legislators, and researchers alike.
REPORTS & CHARTS
- How often do you publish reports?
On average we publish one to two reports per month.
- Can I export your graphs and charts?
Only with our Premium Plus and Enterprise subscriptions are clients able to search, download, and re-purpose all our charts and graphs.
- What happens after I purchase a report?
All digital reports are fulfilled through Equio®. For first-time customers, you will receive a “Welcome to Equio!” email containing your login credentials shortly after the payment goes through (please check your junk box if you do not receive it within 30 minutes). Using your credentials, log into Equio and navigate to Reports & Charts -> My Reports. Reports come with printing capabilities.
We offer hardcopies for The Cannabis Industry Annual Report. The hardcopy will be shipped within a week.
- What can I do with the reports?
You can view, print, and download the reports.
- What information can be found in New Frontier Data’s reports and how can it be utilized?
New Frontier Data’s reports cover a wide range of subjects, including national overviews, state-focused reports, and subject matter reports such as Energy Use and Incarceration. Readers will be able to understand, assess, and size market opportunity, potential return on investments and capital requirements. They will also be able to craft sound strategic, operational and investment plans. Our customers will stay informed of global issues and events affecting US cannabis business interests, as well as monitor federal, state, and international tax developments that could influence their short and long-term plans.
Operators: Can customize value propositions and product offering based on specific and timely consumer needs. Are able to assess industry, competitive and legislative risks and are able to measure and track business profitability and performance against the industry as well as make informed business decision based on industry trends, market dynamics and legislative action.
Policy Makers & Community Leaders: Can assess impact of legalization/decriminalization in their states and cities, educate their constituents, and make better taxation decision benefiting both profitability and socio-economic impact of regulator changes.
Investors: Can identify best suited investment opportunities to their specific interests and relevant to projected returns and growth. As well as, craft value-add business propositions in tune with market demand, industry trends, and emerging opportunity areas.
- How do you compare to other firms claiming to have cannabis market research?
We do not compare ourselves to anyone else in the industry today. New Frontier Data is looking to service those who want to better understand the industry by providing them with vetted, comprehensive, and ultimately more reliable data to improve their research and analysis. While our own reports focus on proprietary analytical methodology, we welcome others to use our data and run their own analysis, thus supporting the industry’s continued growth in a transparent and sustainable manner.
- How can I be informed of upcoming features and report releases?
To find out about new or upcoming features and report releases (and to get pre-sale discounts!), sign up for our newsletter, The CannaBit.
- What are New Frontier Data’s values?
Trust, Loyalty, and Respect
- I still have questions, who should I contact?
We will be happy to assist you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-420-D8TA (3882).