This leading edge report estimates that Oregon’s legal marijuana market will nearly double in the next five years, growing to $464 million in 2020. It identifies a number of indicators that will dictate how the market will mature.
- No restrictions on the number of producer, processor or retailer licenses
- Low license application and renewal fees
- Strong opposition to legalization in some jurisdictions
- Unclear rules on investor residency
- The tax structure which will make the market more competitive against the black market than other states that have legalized
* Published July 2015